AI18 IPL Hair Removal Device 30% off on Prime Day!!!

Before buying a product, first understand the knowledge.
admin
Site Admin

Sisters on the forum, are you planning to buy hair removal equipment to use on Prime Day? Today is the last day of Amazon Prime Day and I hope you continue to take advantage of these super low discounts and pick up your favorite products.

In this post, I'm going to focus on this IPL epilator with 999,900 Flashes.
his device uses advanced science and ipl technology to destroy the hair melanin in the hair follicles to force hair follicles to be dormant and prevent hair regrowth to get permanent results.
999900 flashes is more than enough for whole family treatment that can give all desired results effectively.No replacement of cartridge is needed during ipl hair removal treatment.
This laser hair removal machine has 9 different energy intensities that allows you to adjust to different levels according to your endurance level to give you the best results.
3-in-1 functions such as hair remover(HR), Skin rejuvenation(SR) and acne remover(RA) gives users more usage options to deal with different skin problems with effective results

It's normally priced at $99.99 on Amazon. Right now, the Prime Day price is offering 25% off
Win it at the end for $74.99.

For purchase details and what top testers have to say about it, please visit: www.amazon.com/dp/B09RTVWXT5
Attachments
AI18 PRIME DAY.jpg
AI18 PRIME DAY.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 13283 times